You've been accepted to La Cima! What happens next?
Log into your SchoolMint account to accept La Cima’s offer for enrollment (SchoolMint is La Cima’s online application system).
Complete the requested forms in SchoolMint.
Upload enrollment documents in SchoolMint or email the requested documents to email@example.com. See below for list of required enrollment forms.
- Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Immunization Records
- Up to date Physical form (a physical done in 2021 or 2022 must be provided on or before August 15, 2022)
- Two Proofs of Residency:
- Utility/Gas, Electric or Water Bill in the name of the legal parent of guardian
- Documentation on letterhead from federal or state agency
- Original Housing, Mortgage Statement or Lease
- Official payroll documentation from an employer dated within the past 60 days
- Previous school’s report card
- If your child has an IEP (Individualized Education Plan), please submit a copy.
New Student Orientation will take place on June 13th.
At orientation you will receive more information about the school day, uniform expectations, bussing and more.
All new families will receive the following items:
- La Cima backpack
- Three La Cima uniform shirts
- Information Packet
- La Cima Gift
La Cima will be hosting a summer program to accelerate and recapture learning lost due to Covid. The program will run from June 27 – July 29, 2022 for students in Kindergarten-5th Grade.
Please be sure to let the main office know if you are interested in your child attending (718.443.2136).
The first day of school is August 22, 2022!
Arrival takes place from 7:30 – 8:00 am on Monroe St. under the blue La Cima awning.
You will be able to take a ‘First Day of School’ photo with your scholar.
- Dismissal takes place according to the following schedule:
- 3:30 pm – Kindergarten and First Grade dismiss from Exit __ on Monroe St.
- 3:40 pm – Second through Fifth Grade dismiss from Exit __ on Stuyvesant St.